Are you tired of looking tired? Do you wake up after a full night’s sleep and curse at the mirror as you bear witness to the puffy bags and dark circles?
If you’ve bought every miracle makeup solution in hopes of restoring your youth and beauty only to have them all fall short, understand you are not alone nor without options. Skin6 has under-eye fillers for dark circles and wrinkles to help you look rested and rejuvenated.
If you’re looking for the best under-eye fillers Toronto has to offer, look no further than Skin6.
What are Under Eye Fillers?
Under-eye fillers are dermal injections that aim to reduce dark circles, improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and dissolve the sunken eyes that have you looking less than your best.
It consists of a synthetic yet naturally occurring bodily substance known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which hydrates and improves the skin’s quality, tension, and volume.
Benefits of Under Eye Fillers
When you say yes to our under-eye cosmetic injections, you can look forward to:
Look more alert, and reduce your use of heavy concealer and messy foundation striving to eliminate the dark and puffy under-eye. The HA fillers stimulate collagen and elastin production, which leads to younger-looking skin and brighter-looking eyes.
Say goodbye to that tired “tired” look, and hello to a fresh face and perky mornings. (we won’t tell if you still want that triple-shot espresso.)
Erase signs of ageing, sun damage, and other under-eye blemishes with a non-surgical, safe and effective alternative that yields quick, long-lasting results with little to no downtime.
Enjoy the look of restored youth as the HA cosmetic injections reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, replacing them with smoother, better-hydrated, and youthful-looking skin.
Long Lasting Results
Tighten saggy skin, smooth deep tear troughs and creases, and improve dark circles by improving blood flow in a procedure that brings long-lasting results up to 18 months.
Under Eye Fillers: Our Process
When booking any cosmetic procedure at our beauty clinic, you will be greeted by an expert specialist who is certified and specifically trained in the treatment you will be receiving. They will conduct a personalized consultation, health history, and examination to see if you are right for the desired treatment session.
We will discuss your beauty goals, budget, and health concerns and provide you with realistic expectations.
Once we have cleared you as suitable for treatment, we will book your session and provide you with all the details you’ll need to prepare in the time leading up to your session.
On the day of your treatment, we ask that you arrive fresh-faced and makeup free. We will begin by applying a numbing agent that will reduce the sensation to the skin and render the injections painless.
The numbing agent remains in place for 15-30 minutes in order to effectively numb the treatment area. Some patients report a stinging or pinching sensation during the injections but do not report it as painful.
Once we begin the injections, we use fine needles to deliver the fillers, or an accompanying cannula will follow the needle, delivering the filler into the needle hole. The amount of filler units required will vary and depend on the quality and damage of your skin.
Once the fillers are complete, your specialist will smooth the injected substance into place and follow up with some ice to prevent swelling, pain, and redness.
The procedure can last a few minutes, upward of 30, and patients will be monitored post-injection to watch for any immediate reactions or side effects.
Once the patient is cleared to go, you will be given a list of aftercare instructions to help yield the best under-eye filler treatment results.
What to Do Before and After Receiving Under Eye Fillers
It is imperative to share in the responsibility of preparation and aftercare to help the under-eye fillers for wrinkles and under-eye fillers for dark circles work best.
Before receiving your dermal fillers or cosmetic injections, you should:
- Speak to your healthcare professional about candidacy.
- Cease use of pain medications one week leading up to treatment. When necessary, choose acetaminophen (Tylenol) as your pain reliever, as it will interfere the least with healing.
- Consider holding off on vaccinations and dental procedures in the two weeks prior and following your dermal fillers.
- Provide us with a list of medications, vitamins, supplements and ongoing health concerns so we can best guide your preparation and routine intervention when necessary.
- Consider smoking cessation or vaping, as it can interfere with the healing post-treatment.
- Minimize alcohol use and increase hydration by upping water consumption.
After receiving Toronto’s best under-eye cosmetic fillers, you should:
- Follow all provided aftercare instructions.
- Know what side effects are considered common, including pain, swelling, redness and bruising.
- And which are considered rare and more serious: bleeding, infection rash, vision loss, and tissue death (necrosis).
- Self-monitor for side effects and serious concerns and seek immediate medical attention when dealing with major complications explained by our staff.
- We suggest using ice packs to reduce swelling, pain, and redness as per our outlined protocols.
- Exercise and vigour activities should be avoided for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Sleep position should include head elevation and no actions where bending at the waist is recommended until 24 hours have passed.
If you have any additional questions regarding under-eye fillers for dark circles or under-eye fillers for wrinkles and fine lines, please don’t hesitate to contact our beauty clinic via telephone (647-360-8266), email email@example.com, online at skin6, or in person at 802 Dundas St. W, 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M6J 1V3.
We are open Monday to Saturday and offer a variety of timeslots to suit your busy schedule.
Ask us about our under-eye fillers or any of our additional health and beauty services.
Under-eye filler can help get rid of eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines around the eyes.